Sunday morning

Sunday morning awaiting a bus to take me from this dirty town.

I avoided Leeds yesterday by getting off in Oakwood. It was the community day there so was forced to stay and not go directly to the flat... Which was good.

Eve, Sam and Kate in The Melbourne accommodated me well and I gave Kate the remains of the dwarf beans I'd left over from yesterday in the greenhouse and up the allotment.

Had an abysmal and dry vegan burger in a dried, but nutritional, wholegrain breadcake and a pork Greek kebab in Pitta Fan where I feel like I am under a magnifying glass whenever I cross the threshold - asking for no chips was a strange request ...

Thought I was shaking off the cold yesterday, but last night I was coughing phlegm and struggling to breath properly. I am waiting for the sun to break through... And head to Wetherby for a calm calm peaceful Sunday ...

I am always blown away by the people who hang around on a morning... Those with no fixed abode. Like living dead. Hungry ghosts. But they are me having another experience of existence. Me with my regular two bananas, espresso and pain aux raisin... Middle class underclass - sat in the Österreich field jacket Mark bought and gave to me.

Yesterday I really needed Mark. Without Mark there is huge hole and all  I have are good memories (and some interesting ones too ...).

Most black folks are going to work and most white folks are walking aimless as I sit here equally pointless? X99 come deliver me from the mood. Today I rest and I rest in God as the good book says ...

A polished turd is still a turd ...

Comments

Popular Posts