Friday morning

Final day and it's raining. A good week so far, although a little cool when the breeze picks up.

Yesterday Lola, Ruby and I managed the long one to the derelict WW2 munitions factory part between Thorp Arch Trading Estate and the restored railway viaduct, but since then Ruby and Lola have been pretty sparked out. Lola is now getting beyond those walks: although she loves the adventure, but the end she's so frazzled ... Perhaps it's time to reduce the 'long' one to something better as she creeps towards 8. Ruby is nearing 5 so can keep going, but that was a new place yesterday so she's snoozing processing all the sights and sounds enveloped in the wilderness which has sprung out of 80 years of tree growth on that site of national importance...

Porridge and another reset day as they return to Wetherby from Rome this afternoon. No allotment with the weather as it is ...

I've picked up a slight sniffle since I returned to the UK. Although I kept my distance the bus between Argeles-sur-Mer and Perpignan it was a full bus back from the coast.

Ruby wants her breakfast early. Then I assume she'll head back to Lalaland as I consider having a bath and meditating prior to some meander between the rain drops...

Comments

Popular Posts