ACIM re-opened

Purposely I've given it a break. As I wrestle once more with A Course in Miracles, which I left alone for almost the entirety of 2022, to see what effect it had had on my being for the previous several years from 2013. And while battling demons, and failing, and getting filled up with a feeling of worthlessness, again by the end turning of the year I was left staring into a uncovered grave which I was sure I had, finally, covered, with me not buried within, but it yawns greedily once more.

The Course will certainly be with me for the remainder of my mortal life, unless, of course, I truly become the individual it is pointing me to be?

When I am in the pits of despair, screaming silently, the Course is the sound which cuts beyond the immaterial meaninglessness and reverberates to a clarity signalling a way better; there must be another way? And there genuinely is: the Truth is true and nothing else is.

Yesterday I began considering the life inside a monastery as a potential goal once more, and even thought of reconnecting with others who have been paired with the Course, as I did some years ago.

Comments

Popular Posts