some observations - Wednesday and Thursday.

Wednesday morning. No payment yet from yonder HM Government. Oh well. Was hoping to clear my debt from Tarragona prior to the date the statement is product on the Post Office CC. Not to be as it's usually produced on the 9th of the month; there will be a little interest to pay and I can't use that funding option for Madrid in December. They've sent me notification that I will receive it shortly - before the 23rd November.

***

Waiting for a delivery of a new cooker and a visit from the liaison woman from Equans before I can leave the flat and depart for Wetherby and Lola this afternoon. No allotment today. Just chilling. Spent too much last night coming back to the flat with groceries etc: may pop as see Andy, Ian and another (Adrian) at the Mews mid afternoon, but unlikely - more likely I will pick up Finley if Emma's working?

***

I forgot - Finley now walks to my mother's on a Wednesday, straight from school, so there is no collecting him. Lola and I went out at 2, just as the weather improved from the torrential downpour that had persisted during the morning, up the old A1 to the turn back to Deighton Bar and Deighton Road for a near hour: it's my way of putting her dinner time back to 3pm! Mum had come back from Knaresborough and Lola found her dinner ready to be wolved down! She's a good pup, but she has a large boil like lump which has appeared on her head - she's forever putting her head into places where sharp thorns, etc, can embed themselves in her fur! She's slightly sensitive to it being touched so we must look at it shortly: trip to yonder Sandbeck Vets?

***

ESA , but no £324 so I've just put off paying back the Post Office CC until it reaches me? But I am not sure which funding option to use in Madrid, and it's a few weeks off still - anyway!

Had the remaining jollof rice I made yesterday for breakfast and taken a dose of Venlafaxine (37.5mg) and now I am about enjoy a cup of tea prior to going to the dentist's to sort out this new denture: I've a slight cold though - I felt it last night, and my sleep was a bit surreal, but I don't feel bad: some ibuprofen with the jollof rice. When I was working at Thameside for JC we regularly made proper jollof rice, him being from Côte d'Ivoire, with left over chicken thigh meat, sausages and some prawns for good measure - it was so nice! He made sure the rice was crackling in the pan before he served it!

***

Mother arises. It's breezy, but blue skies - there was an orange glow at around 7, but it has passed. An hour until the appointment.

Comments

Popular Posts