Tuesday onwards...

First night back in the flat since I started taking Antidepressants on Monday and when the council installed the extractor fans in kitchen and bathroom and I hardly slept due to the low level hum of the one coming through the bedroom which hasn't be culverted or had the door on the top of the wardrobe altered. I must ring them and get another date to have it sorted otherwise I definitely will be unable to sleep fully: I am just so sensitive to background noises and someone late/early last night set off a firework too... Frankly people are wankers.
Between the humming of the fans and this constant tinnitus I don't know which is worse? And I forgot to buy coffee so it's tea this morning which always makes me feel slightly sickly first thing!

Starting to feel slightly calmer. Less anxious and generally better mood this morning: but the sun was shining over the horizon as I departed from Boar Lane at 7am. My bowels are a bit troublesome, but it usually passes!

***

Got soaked yesterday taking Finley back to my sister's and had to change clothes to collect mother's supper from The Frying Pan around 5. The chip shop was empty which was a surprise, even in the downpour.

Lola's by my side having just eaten her breakfast: she was screaming at me around 6:30, which is 7:30 in her none clocks going back world.

Last night she decided she wanted to nug her 'lamby' - mum's cuddly doorstop, which she's always taken as a 'comfort' toy and tried to rip when younger, but now is content to mouth and growl over if you try to reach for: in a playful manner obviously.

Last night's heavy rain has moved on, but there is probably some more due shortly? It is November: possibly the shittiest month of the calendar? But I am grateful for being sheltered from the storm as people keep crossing the continent towards the European promised land and risking their lives for something better..  the world feels like it is on the brink as Biden talks of Chaos internally and Russia is still lingering over dropping a bomb on The Ukraine...

It's time to reset the bedroom for another night, clean up and then head out with Lola before a couple of hours up at the allotment and then cutting back stuff for mum too. Probably staying another night in Wetherby this evening as Lola won't be in her bed, by my side, hoping to get in next to me at 5!

Comments

Popular Posts