before I walked.

The day after the day before. Friday was manic and Nick's still crook. So here's Sunday. I am admiring the view on Nova Rambla - both directions: the balcony over the bay and the chica from Ecuador.

In Tarragona the agua mineral Vichy Catalan has become as obligatory as cafĂ© solo, a croissant and a pretty girl ... I do wish I could get Nick better as he's intending on returning to the UK via Liverpool this afternoon. Such a shame he's not well.

Crowded House comes on the wireless and I hesitate to move onwards from the finesse of this Sunday morning. In the apartment the cathedral bell chimes the hours and quarter intervals and around me clusters flies and pigeons and a cricket buzzes in the corner as a dog barks at the sunshine!

Such sunshine. Almost all year round on the Mediterranean. And we have several months of SAD to account for back in Blighty!

Comments

Popular Posts