leaving Chantilly

Starring across the road at the Gare de Chantilly-Gouvieux I am sorely tempted to get on board... But it's the big commute from this satellite of Paris.

Once the fireworks ceased last night, at the conclusion of some concert further down Rue de Connétable than the priests home/office, I slept very well until 6.

The café opposite the station for a petit dejeuner where I spied a bakery opposite to purchase yet another midmorning sandwich...and a train flies through the station.

Why is it obligatory for a café (bar tabac) to also play god awful music videos and sell every form of gambling that can be wedged into one establishment: is it a state regulations that this trite music is sent out to poison the morning beauty? Distinctly average pain aux raisin. But it's a starter. My body must still hold the residuals of the pizza with its more cheese than tomato aspect!?!

I think I am in a bad mood... Surely it will pass once I depart Chantilly for further suburbia? LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts