1st September, am

Into the final day of Archie, who stayed with my mother last night as he upset Ruby over a tendon and this is her home. Lola stayed over with me instead. Ruby doesn't have any issues with Lola, but Lola gets a bit grumpy if I spend too long cuddling Ruby in the morning.

It has been very nice to settle beside Lola in the bed and now at my side, on the sofa as the clock ticks the seconds down in the corner. 36 days in Wetherby. It's been eventful with the various moments of conflict and the long hot and dry summer?

This morning I am resisting Lola's stare as I intend to go out with her and Ruby prior to our breakfasts. If you're busy Lola can wait, but if you're by her side it's intense her state!

It's September, Thursday the 1st, and Archie's parents/owners will arrive in Leeds around 4pm so I guess I'll see them around five? If they get delayed I'll keep Lola again and mum can hand him over with the stuff from the allotment... I should be able to get to it today at some point?

Comments

Popular Posts