Sunday 28th, am.

Why capitalism doesn't work: the current situation with the cost of energy and the greed of shareholders, etc, but what is the alternative? Give the dog a cuddle, have a piss and listen to an audiobook waiting for the noise and the light to die down and sleep to overtake me. I really need to get my act together. Days like today are too frequent: there are functioning alcoholics and I am not one of these: I am too weary the day after. It's shortening my existence and I am becoming pointless. Archie heads to his bowl for a glug of water as I discover a pimple inside my ear which has that tight pain: it's hard to squeeze that section of the ear!

***

Looking at the line up of The Leeds Festival, @ Bramham Park, I know of one band -The Arctic Monkeys - only so God knows why my sister has gone? But she loves the Arctic Monkeys...

Woke up at 6. A lovely end to last night as Archie and I went for his before bed crap and a cuddle before we both vanished into Lalaland. Now I get ready to go collect Lola and walk up to the racecourse or somewhere similar. There is still no water anywhere so I must remember that on our circuit for the hour or so, so may come back via the river, underneath the A1 flyovers. The pimple inside my left ear feels ready to explode into space!

Comments

Popular Posts