Saturday 20th August.

Why are white things white? Crowd Science... And a repeat of In Our Time which isn't interesting me either - the Polish/Lithuanian Commonwealth. Two cups of coffee. No hangover. Dog asleep by my side. No Lola this morning so I am going to the allotment after I've walked Archie around 7am.

Interesting yesterday as I met Nick for a coffee and he told me how his relationship is grinding to a halt. He needed to talk to me and so I forgot about the allotment yesterday and meeting Andy who shares the allotment (for now).

Thirteen days of Archie and an overlap with Ruby over the last two days of August and the first few days of September then I am dog/Wetherby free.

My mother and I were at each others throats yesterday. I brought her some Nasi Goreng too... but she was unappreciative so I left her in her bitterness, walked Archie into a desolate Wetherby (where was everybody?) and back for a good night's sleep. No disturbances until he looked at me around 5:30am...

Comments

Popular Posts