Day 35 ...

Geese flying south on the final day of August... This morning with Archie and Ruby as we passed over the railway bridge to Millennium Field. And I thought a storm is coming. Not far away now. The end is near. And I am not talking about Archie's back end?

Wouldn't that be something that on the final day of that final dog he broke in two again in some haphazard moment which I was forever to live with.

There was a moment brewing near Ashdale Lane, as Sally(Nick's current divorcee) ignored me, and up near the copse when Archie was a little too playsome.
I was concerned he'd snap that spinal cord and I'd never live it down. It's a fear I've had since the start, but now - with Ruby - something like that is possible? So I will have to keep him closer to me for just another 24hrs... Ruby will treat it as revenge for his viciousness at her food bowl last night: his snarl was nasty!

It's a quiet Wednesday lunchtime in Wetherby. I popped into Ask for an espresso, but it wasn't open for a coffee: BAE has my offerings today...

I went to clean up the North Street house, but the vacuum cleaner isn't running...and I am not using a 'pet tidy' small item to clean - it's just not efficient... I remade the beds and will look in again just prior to their arrival. They've all that money, but no time to fix the larger cleaner. I'd hate their life: 36 days in one place in 30+ °C... Sounds just like me in Wetherby for 36 days...

Just one more day!

Comments

Popular Posts