Bank Holiday Monday, am.

Within touching distance of the end of this summer: 7 days left of dog sitting duties, but from tomorrow it gets more intense, before it petters out to just Lola and I on Sunday, which I am very excited about as she'll 100% from me without any distractions!

Cleaning up the house by degrees: put a wash on of all the bed linen and the towel/flannel I used finally yesterday. Off back to the flat this evening, picking up Ruby around 7am tomorrow, if I catch the 6 am bus, and then collect Archie or visversa... Lola should be at my sister's until around 9:30 so I will keep them separate if I am able? Perhaps Emma will drop Lola on Chestnut Avenue for me? I am not sure if I will get to the allotment from Tuesday until Friday... I've got to deliver some water on my back up there so I will need to call passed with at least one of the dogs early. Perhaps this morning... No I feel like a trip to the river. Only an hour for these two this morning as yesterday was a long morning at seven kilometres before 9.

Comments

Popular Posts