11 days left...

A great night's sleep. It's a calm morning outside the window, but I heard a little rain before I passed over into Lalaland. Archie is by my side and back enveloped in sleep. 10 more days of dog sitting until I leave Ruby a week on Saturday.

On the 6th I head to France to connect up with where I left off in April... From Beauvais into Paris and along the Chemin southwards towards Orleans then from where I stopped along the Via Turonensis towards Saint-Jean Pied-de-Port.

It was a real relief to speak to Janet & Leslie about giving up the allotment. I feel less complicated inside now that I can put some distance between Wetherby and myself in the months ahead... My renewal is in July 2023 so I could just pull out then naturally and hand over to them if they are still looking to take it on full time... Janet mentioned that there is a lady and her son who would also be interested... I had told myself this 50th year would be my last doing replaying the same old songs. And September is approaching which is when these dog sitting and Wetherby binding manacles can be unshackles?

Comments

Popular Posts