Sunday morning.

Early breakfast before 7. Want to adjust our walks prior to Tuesday, when I have to leave early to catch the bus back to Leeds as I think I need to change the backpack? Exchanging it for a lighter one and taking out waterproofs, etc, (as it's looking like I will arrive in Northern France in a heatwave, again, second one of the summer). At this point I really wish I still had the KarrimorSF Sabre 35 litre day pack, which had been a reliable companion, and not given it away when I upgraded to a faulty 45 litre KarrimorSF Sabre - which went back after only 2 weeks due to tue stitching around the neck.

On Tuesday I will go without breakfast until I reach Leeds. Coffee is really adequate. This morning we're heading up the river to Collingham and probably back through the Golf Course in Linton.

Ruby was outside for quite a while just now so I guarantee she's found something dodgy to eat? And she's such a sensitive bowels that you'd think she'd have learned not to snuffle around in the dirt looking for 'truffles' (cat shit, etc). Dogs!

Comments

Popular Posts