Day Two of 42.

Both is true and yet neither are. It's all a huge opinion. What is truth? It's impossible for us to know. I am listening to podcast about phages/antibiotic and which is the best/useful.

Yesterday mother rushed to Harrogate Hospital for an issue with her other eye, not the one with macular degeneration, it's a constant reminder that she's almost 80. Luckily the Eye  Clinic could find no problem after tests... The problem began around the time of the heatwave... My guess is it's a result of dehydration, overheating, etc. She's not someone who drinks water.

It reminds me of my father. Until the very end of his life head never drunk mineral water, as he only ever drank very sweet string tea(sweetened with concentrated milk), beer or brandy. While he was declining at Harrogate Hospital, in his final month, he was blown away by Volvic water... Imagine never drinking water regularly, because you were born before running water was a ubiquity.

Yesterday Lola and I had a long day together. Apart from a couple of hours on the allotment picking onions, potatoes and beans and clearing the huge amount of weeds which have shot up in two weeks...

This morning I am meeting Iskara and David to chat about Archie and house sitting from the 28th July.

Yesterday I left a voicemail message, email message and filled in a form on Ryanair's website with more information about my lost baggage. But yesterday I received no reply. By this evening I will start the ball rolling on claiming what is 'missing'.

Initially I was going to take Lola out of Wetherby, but I will wait until later in the week. Today we could go up to the racecourse or alongside the A1 to Watersole Lane?

It's time for breakfast! Day two of dwarf beans(French beans) , left over French bread, natural yogurt and some herbs de Provence...located Emma's cafetière so managed not to have 'barista' instant coffee(hilarious oxymoron)!

Comments

Popular Posts