Day Three of 42.

So far so sober.

Visited Archie's owners yesterday morning. David's parents are currently with the family prior to their visit to Bulgaria for the the summer.

Discussed a few issues, but Archie is such a loving simple pup! He kept trying to eat his breakfast while between bouts of excited wrestling and helloing with me. Eventually he settled down to finish his bowl of duck kibble(it's all ever has due to a dodgy stomach) then came to me to be whispered to. A thing Snoops(deceased), Lola. Ruby and he all loved, love or are loving.

Lola took me for a walk in the morning: around the town. At first I was taking her towards Deighton Bar, but then she decided she wanted to go up Ashfield, so I acquiesced (as I allow her to take me for a walk once a week). Then she took me across Law Close, up Audby Lane, across to Hallfield Lane, through the ginnel opposite Saint James's Primary on to Montagu Road, behind the Bob Shop into the Cemetery, then around it to Burrell Close, Third Avenue and Hallfield Cresent. Eventually onto the green space alongside Walton Road then into town via Durrant Close, Parson's Green and Victoria Street. She's so nosey!

Today I am taking her for a walk. And she'll have little say in the endeavour, as I do believe all that walking around Wetherby, on pavements, isn't good for my left foot which was sore most of the afternoon.

However I believe it may be a cumulative effect and the heavy boots I have at the Allotment might be the start of the problem? I don't know if they are ideal for crouching, and other activities, like kneeling, up on the plot?

Currently I have one/two pairs of walking boots at my flat. I should have brought one pair with me? But the sandals I purchased just prior to leaving for France(12th July) are already coming apart on the instep and will need to go back? Where am I going with footwear? Suddenly none of it seems fit for purpose...

Comments

Popular Posts