Day Four of 42.

Slightly one too many Delirium Tremens late afternoon and early evening. Back to Emma's with a lightly battered special and mushy peas.

To pick up Archie prior to 7am and then meander with him, allowing him to have a long sniff of Sandringham Park, then collect a disgruntled Lola who is finding Archie attention to her rear end a bit intense. She was quite happy with him prior to this. Actually she hid under the dining table to keep away from his amorous inclinations.

Last night met up with Andy(allotment Andy) and Co and have decided Ian is not my sort of person: like my mum he dislikes anything which might effect his conceit and he's Conservative with a capital tosspot.

On the way to the Mews there was an advert for something on in the afternoon at the Methodist church on Bank Street - something about Country Houses. And I almost went there just to try something different in Wetherby.

Mother mentioned something about 'u3a' - University of the 3rd Age.

Apart from going back to my flat on Sunday to check it and collect Mail I am in Wetherby for 5 entire weeks plus a few... So far it's fine.

Not too keen on Emma's abode as it's too near the A1 and her blinds don't cover the space of the windows and they clatter against a Buddha statue of there is any breeze. And I am just there to feed her fish...those lonely two separate species of aquatic animals - they should be a law against aquariums... All the space of rivers, lakes, seas and oceans and they are put in virtually solitary confinement for our amusement.

Since returning to the UK and picking up the unexpected PIP reclaim form I've been in 'Panic button' mode. But should I be as nothing has got better is the last three years and many things have got worse: my sense of isolation and the conflict with the few individuals I am bound to come across in the Town Centre has gone from hard to resolve to impossible to resolve!

Until yesterday I hadn't seen homeless Tony in ages and now it's several times a day...

I had two choices yesterday. One was to go through a new door and the other was to stick to the old forgettable one... Start again. Day one. Off for a coffee. Leaving Archie to himself for a good hour.

Comments

Popular Posts