Thursday. A warm day.

The 'working' week is nearly over: a whole 7 days since I got back to LBA and Leeds and I have very little to say to myself or anyone. I am uptight once more. Back to yo-yoing between Wetherby and Leeds which is an activity I would prefer not to be involved in... But it's a necessary evil? Luckily from Friday it stops for a while as I head back to Wetherby to dog sit Ruby on Chestnut Avenue for ten days after one more night with Mother at 42.

Climbed off the bus at Oakwood Clock and there is a tedious man, but inside it's too warm. He's one dimensional. Not his fault: yesterday was one of them days. A bit depressive regardless of the weather and the good works I performed. Lola got an early hour and a half around 8, beating the heat. Walking up the right side of Deighton Road to Aire Road, onto the footpath which leads to Ashdale Lane and Kirk Deighton, up to the very top of Ashdale Lane where it reaches the bridge over the Old Railway and then back to mother's along it and through the Millennium Field (where we sat down a little while in the morning sunshine).
Two short days for Lola as she lolled under the dining room table most of the remainder of the day. It was a very humid Thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts