Sunday morning in Wetherby.

Well apart from a very cold return to Wetherby: the temperature not the people (they're always frosty), it was a pleasant Saturday hereabouts. Lola and I had a lovely hour and a half clowning about and swimming down on the Ings and Scaur Bank. After a second walk, and before dinner, I popped to Wetherby Brew Co but it was so chilly that I had a glass of cider then returned for a quiet night in. Mum went to the Jazz night in Boston Spa and was gone around 7:30pm and, I guess, I was asleep by eight? I didn't hear anything until I awoke for a pee at dawn. Then I went back to sleep until 5am(6am Spanish time).

Come the school holidays I've Archie to house and dog sit for 36 days (the confirmed the dates) as Iskara and David head off to Bulgaria for the entire school holidays... And I can't blame them as the are such busy people: flying all around non-stop with two young-uns and working working working. They're quite well of physically, but I couldn't manage even a fraction of their mental stress...

... Final purge of the morning before heading to the allotment for the first time in two weeks... It'll be crazy up there? Peas, strawberries... Other things. Potatoes soon.

Comments

Popular Posts