morning on the second day of the dreaded Jubilee.

Man is not sedentary, laid down layer on layer and never moving. Transformed into a solid mess. Without moving I become a stone unworkable like granite without the correct metal to take it to another aspect.

Yesterday was definitely a quiet day for me. Other than the three hours I put in at the allotment and the hour I took to return to the flat on the X99 I did nothing - except meditate ... My head wanted to leave the flat in the early evening, but my heart knew it was a bad idea.

But I don't know which way I am going this morning. Somewhere north or somewhere north east? There is this new bridge at Redhall which seems to be accessable now - over the new North Leeds Orbital Road next to the Wellington Inn. First things first: ablutions and then the small recycling centre on Wintoun Street, opposite the Adult Social Care Hub.

Comments

Popular Posts