Wednesday: I must carry this stone.

Sun pouring against my bedroom wall, like a flame licking from the centre of a hearth onto the exposed skin...

And I was awake. Sleep or hayfever clings to my eyes: another season of itchiness and soreness is here: summer has occurred. Bugger... I so like spring! Summer can get a bit relentless and I just know it's a race for nature to grow, seed/fruit and then nothing... Ashes to ashes. From dust back into dust...and now I long for Pilgrimage.

Yesterday I was low. I was considering visiting the doctor's to ask for be prescribed antidepressants again... I've had a good year off them. But I must find my own way out of depression. Killing those negative thoughts before they devour me...

Pilgrimage... Portugal? June?

Now I am wondering how Michael is since he got back to Frankfurt Hahn(which is not near Frankfurt) and drove back into his usual life with Steffi, Bad Vibel, the court work and memories...

Comments

Popular Posts