Wednesday 27th April, morning.

She's such a good girl! Our Lola laid by my side, in the strange house, all night. Ruby likes to sleep on mummy's bed so no problem with them both wanting to be with me.

We got up at 5:30 and I'm waiting for Lola to begin buzzing for her food shortly. She's getting closer to 7 with me.

Giving too much attention to Ruby first thing does make her a little unhappy and she clearly got between me and her just now to tell me she is the most important dog in my life.

***

How to live the good life? Do I live an authentic existence doing what makes me feel whole? Or is there a hole there waiting to be filled by a truer existence than I have in Wetherby?

The journey which Michael and I will undertake, the first I've ever had to step back from, and not alone to dominate, will be a possible way into authenticity? It's important to shine through this opportunity of sharing The Way - Pilgrimage. I've heard some positive news from Dulwich Parish as there will hopefully be somewhere to stop there on the short first day, if Mike struggles... I might struggle too with the issue surrounding my Metatarsalgia?

Comments

Popular Posts