Wednesday, 13th April.

It's been a bit chaotic since I arrived back in Wetherby late on Sunday afternoon. Last night was the first when I literally stopped at all and attempted to calm the bodily formations: meditation.

As soon as mother switched on the TV, and the BBC news began banging on about the Ukraine, I retreated and was on the bed calming down my inner formations - deep intentional breathing.

Not once, since I left for France, had I had a midday siesta. Often I looked at the side of the path a thought it's too cold and damp to stop for a moment. Rarely did I hang around in any space and drove myself on towards the end goal.

Meditation has become a more sparodic practice this year. Like ACIM, I am trying to have a little time away from what had become almost all encompassing. 

Comments

Popular Posts