Friday 22nd April.

A slow down Friday. Mostly I was yawning yesterday, after leaving Lola and mother.

The past two days I'd done a lot of digging and, surprisingly, my hands are not so painful as they have been, but I've started to take vitamin D again, after a little gap while I was walking in France (and feeling that there must be enough sunlight pouring forth now we've passed equinox)?

Yesterday my left foot was terribly painful and I read that the problem may be Metatarsalgia which if causing the issue, but what can I do except rest the foot. I am currently waiting for some physiotherapy on my right knee so perhaps I can also discuss the tenderness then?

Walking is the thing which keeps me together and without it I struggle to comprehend life. The limitation of my being would definitely return me to the depressed state I was in previously - when I could see no means of leaving my unhappy existence other than by a noose.

Age related injuries, walking through Köln in 2013 carrying too much weight and wearing inadequate footwear, and injuries related to incidents outside my control: being attacked that night over two years ago. But I must keep going. Perhaps I spend less time and exertion on The Way?

It is Friday morning and there is a red sky towards the East : something bad is being driven from deep in Russia towards Leeds... The mystery of Untruth: The Ukraine means 'borderland' - a frontier between ideals, concepts, culture, language, religion, factions and reality. 

Comments

Popular Posts