Tuesday, on route to Leeds

On the X98 at 7:50, passing Bank Top in Bardsey, on the way to the flat. Lola has Phil to walk her this morning as I've got the council over doing a couple of jobs at the flat: fixing the rusty and leaking soil pipe on the toilet and having a water sprinkler system installed.

Had a quick once over in the greenhouse and I've definitely killed 5 tomato seedlings... Such as shame: they were looking so happy too.

There was a frost last night, but the spinach I transferred to pots and terracotta piping seemed to survive. I sprinkled a little slug/snail pellets to give them a start. It's still too cold on an evening for potatoes? Are earlies more resistant to frost? I am definitely going to risk it over the weekend.

I am wondering if I can transfer the tomato seedlings at the flat back to Wetherby after the work has been done this morning? They would do better at my mum's?

It's been ages since I caught the peak time X98. It's busier than at any time I've known during Lockdown - when I did catch the bus because I was the only person on it!

Comments

Popular Posts