Thursday Thursday Thursday

Another day dawns - the 18,306 day, according to Google, since I popped out of mother's womb; silent and watchful.

Of course she said I was very quiet (perhaps it's my fundamental aspect), but this could be her memory playing tricks? Inside I am constantly screaming! I seem silent and observant, but in my mind there is a hot debate continuing.

The meaninglessness of all passing thoughts, ephemeral and vanishing, pointlessly cluttering the, mainly, water filled mind.

Yesterday I collected Finley from Crossley Street School and took him to BAE, with Lola, for one of their Hot Chocolate drinks and then I took them to The Mews, where I had a half a Porter and he had a half of some lemonade - Lola had several biscuits and sat staring at Ian and Andy as they devoured Mini-Cheddars™. Then I brought him back for a dinner of chips, fish fingers and peas, where he asked at the end of his meal if he could be excused...

Comments

Popular Posts