Samedi 26 Mars

So begins another day. The bath is run. Ready for me to slip in and freshen up after the last few days of sweating and smelling.

Lola and I walked to Boston Spa and back, around 11 miles, in glorious sunshine. By the climax she was screaming for a little sustenance so I gave her a little rice, chicken and stock around 1pm prior to her normal feed/dinner time at 3.

After that I returned on a quiet X98 to the flat to change and head for a few halves in Leeds. 7 halves between 4 and 8 and one bottle of Kirkstall Dissolution. Read plenty of the Consolations of Philosophy prior to a Shwarma and then back to place the washed clothing on the rack and bed around 8:15pm. No hangover, but slightly wobbly stomach from spicy meaty. First meat for a few weeks. At lunch mum had left me a Chicken leg to go with the rice so I broke the meat fast yesterday.

Glenn is coming at 7:30 to help me move the seedlings back to 42: they're looking very healthy... I just hope that the lift is operating...

Comments

Popular Posts