Dimanche 27 Mars

Deep fried Korean Street Food... Not a positive experience. An unhealthy option. Much better to make my own food as I know exactly what is in it. That's it - a final weekend.

Sunday and Monday - calm before departure. I'll need to get up early on Tuesday to collect a couple of items I have forgotten: waterproof trousers and microtowel. But that's OK. Better to leave before merry legs appears.

Yesterday I repotted all 18 of the tomato seedlings into larger containers and, once mum's Airbnb guest has departed, I will bring them back inside and on the window sill in my bedroom.

Slept on the floor for a little while, but I just couldn't get comfortable eventually, especially with the Korean Street Food rumbling around my bowels ungraciously, so I slept the remainder of the night on the Sofa, more comfortable but too short.

Today I am going to spend most of the day doing stuff related to the allotment. I need to move some stuff up to it - broccoli and peas - I hope someone can drop it up there? 

Comments

Popular Posts