Wednesday was a good day!

Wednesday was a physically demanding day. From walking Lola at 8:45 until 1615, when I returned with Finley from post-school adventure. Between 1 and 2:30 I drank two 3.6% beers while trying to hear what a friendly but very quiet man was saying. At 4:30 I was just in time for the X98 with its host of troublesome high school adolescents: savagely barbaric swarming on the top floor of the double decker. The times of the day when the bus has school kids on it should also have some form of 'monitor' just to reduce the chaos and disorder which follows the frantic teenagers.

Hopping off the X98 at Oakwood I went for a couple of pinta to read South from Granada. Preston, part of the North Bar chain, always dims it's lights around 6 so I was stopped in my tracks. I decided to leave and get chips and curry sauce early. One pint was adequate: a healthy amount of beer! Back to the flat on the 13A, heading along Roundhay Road, Sheepscar interchange and North Street. Bed! Snoring until just before 6am.

Wednesday was a good day!

Comments

Popular Posts