Sunday morning, 13th February

I almost fell off the wagon on Saturday evening, but I swerved around the collosal mistake by refusing to stay in busy, fit to bust, Leeds city centre. If I had gone to Belgrave after a half in North Bar I think I would've unwound all the good stuff from the trip up to Sutton Bank with Stephen Betts.

It's fairly safe to say, I am almost 100% certain, that Lola hasn't been for an adventure quite like that ever? Down to Gormire Lake and up to the Cleveland Way she was a happy pupster bolting through leaf litter and a very sandy soil field. I love her whenever she seems so tickled that she goes on Vizsla spinnies!

On the soft surface she seems totally unconcerned by her poorly foot and reclaims her youthful exuberance! And she was skill in the car too: quite happily laid behind the driver and passenger. We will do that again.

***

Finally reported the leak from the toilet cistern with Leeds City Council out of hours emergency number: perhaps the issue can be resolved and I won't have to turn off the water supply at the mains everyday.

***

This morning is a household chores one. First thing though is a bath while the washing machine is on.

***

Comments

Popular Posts