Saturday thoughts.

So far so good.

Lola, Stephen and I drove up to Sutton Bank walked down to Gormire Lake, went clockwise around it and climbed back up to the escarpment and continued along the Cleveland Way. My left foot spasmed on near the end: new boots first outing (hope it's not a sign of things to come)? Stephen had some issue with his left ankle: we're falling apart at the seams it seems. He needs to heal his heel and I need a new left foot to attach to my left leg!

On the way back to Leeds for two nights, I've got to be at the flat for an induction about the new fire safety being installed in the block from the 21st.

The forecast suggests tomorrow will be a right off weatherwise, but if there is an opportunity to walk in these new boots I'll try again. Scarpa Evo GTX.

Had three pints of Wetherby Jet Black Porter and one bottle Orval yesterday at the brewery. Slept well.

Stephen and I had a very weighty and tasty BEST bap from Tancred Farm near Whixley, Lola had two chipolata sausages... She was happy.

Comments

Popular Posts