It's bed time Thursday evening.

Didn't drink on Wednesday. Spent £5 only! One way bus ticket and one Dark Chocolate drink at BAE. Came back to pick up Lola and then collect Finley from the back gates of Crossley Street School @ 3:15pm. It was wet and wild so we came straight back. Then watched a documentary about Moorish history of Spain. A simplified version of the work of Non Fiction I am currently working though: it said much the same with a very 'raunchy' Bethany Hughes - the Nigella Lawson of History Documentaries (who seemed to become more important than the subject matter in her later works) - When the Moors Ruled in Europe.

....

But after working on the allotment I had a few beers! All below 5 and over several hours: 2 until 6, and I was on the bus for an hour. Between it I had another Dark Chocolate drink and a couple of meat pies.

Counting them up this might be a binge? Pint and half before I took Lola home, two pints afterwards, bus X98 to Oakwood, then a bottle of a Dunkel and finally a Ossett Blonde; and a plate of chips with mushy peas. Perhaps I controlled it well? My feet don't hurt.

It's cold outside tonight and my hands were freezing by noon up on the allotment when helping the onions along: weeding and manure.

Comments

Popular Posts