Unstuck again.

A tearful morning. An image of a Vizsla crawling onto a bed and All I Need Is A Miracle playing alongside and I get the emotion engendered there ... When nothing fits, when nothing makes me smile, and am in the pits of despair, I can only return to Lola to help keep me going along the dark weary road I trudge. A proxy, but that image encapsulates why, without her, I would not be here.

One careless whisper and months of positivity melt into the cracks of existence once more. People are cruel and I don't need any of them in my life; give me another moment with Lola and things will, just about, soldier on.

...

Bored of war! Another conflict being created to keep us bickering and fighting amongst ourselves. Why can't they say enough is enough. There are more important things than conflict. Harmony and unity, brotherness and togetherness.

***

For several months I have managed my mental health without SNRIs because I had been keeping certain things at arms length: COVID-19 does that as a consequence of our reaction to it. But now, as it seems to be drawing to a close things come unstuck again.

Returning to antidepressants seems inevitable today, in the same manner as seeking guidance to move out of alcohol habituation seems a logical step.

Comments

Popular Posts