depression, again

Falling off the waggon coincided with falling foul of Adrian and Jason. It was followed by a crappy Saturday where, although I didn't hit the bottle, I felt hopeless against those who have negative attitudes towards me. People who really don't wish me well. But that was a couple of days. Minor days. Today is Sunday and, like Sisyphus, I must keep trying to get that boulder back to the top of the hill?

First the first time in ages I walked via Wothersome, Thorner, Birkby Hill, Red Hall and Elmete Drive towards Leeds, but at no time did I feel peaceful, preoccupied by the voices in my head.

It's a stiff lesson to learn that no one I loosely call 'friend' is compassionate about my mental health and wellbeing. There is one or two I feel are true friends who seem to understand more about what it is like to have these voices braying at me keeping me in this bad place?

So start again. Pick up the heavy weight and carry it on my back. Carry on with my final year being this individual. Stick to the course which will free me...

Comments

Popular Posts