3rd January

Dawn walking.

Since I got the positive test result, and have been stuck behind the front door of 42, I've walked Lola before sunrise (technically 'civil' sunrise) to keep isolating.

She's so versatile. It's not my normal behaviour, neither is putting her bed next to my mattress, directly on the carpet, and sleeping alongside her. But she's done it so well!

Each morning she's stayed wrapped up, and snuggly, under her own duvet cover until just prior to 6 am, she's had breakfast at 6:30am and then we've gone out at 7:30am, for around an hour, to be back at official sunrise: it's probably a good job I am taking a vitamin D supplement as I never spend all of daylight inside...

Yesterday I dropped her at my sister, so she can have some company, at the same time as I delivered deodorant and 2 lateral flow test kits, and I am collecting her at around civil sunrise for another dawn walk.

By Tuesday I should be just about out of this isolation business as I feel normal. I felt normal yesterday. I've had none of the so-called symptoms of COVID-19 at all. A PCR test kit arrived yesterday, but the GOV website has conflicting information so I am going to leave it for another time... Since the 22nd December a 6 and 7 day LFT is sufficient.

Comments

Popular Posts