Sunday afternoon, 12th December 2021

Ending my day out, morning stroll/meander, via Temple Works, the Hol Beck and Water Lane feeling a little like I've caught a cold (not COVID!!!)and my feet bring me to the same Sainsbury's Local on Whitehall Road - where I had gone for Ibuprofen and a liquid after the second corona virus vaccination on the 2nd of August. After I had walked back to town from Elland Road Vaccination Centre but before I  spent the remainder of the day in the grip of hot cold fever and chattery teeth. The new pressed coconut drink made by Vitacoco is a great source of what my body needs to delay the inevitable onset of a winter cold.

At the moment it's really easy to overlook the statistics of the prevalence of colds and flu, and other gremlins, during this media driven 'drivel', which instills just enough fear into an already highly strung and anxious populous, during the winter months?

Is this Omnicron I see before me? Is it a dagger to plunge into my exposed neck like the fangs of a vampire or slice my flesh with a freshness of a new blade? From Delta to Omnicron... Why jump all those Greek letters to hump the O?

Comments

Popular Posts