More Rant

The world must be equal. Everyone must be entitled to the same quality of live. Aren't we all in this together? In a time of plentitude having the top 1% devour all the opportunities isn't right. Either we come together or the top 1% will lead the remainder back into shackles (if they haven't already)?

Time to eat a banana as I have a cramp from crossed legs. I just went and ate a banana: a time of plentitude! It was an instant of simplicity which globalisation has brought.

In my opinion the world must overcome nationalism, and/or patriotism, to become United together against the common 'enemy': the one at the heart of the web. It is still Them who I fear most.

...

This pandemic? Is it true? What are the facts of it? Which one's aren't disseminated by Governments, Media Outlets or the Antivax agendas?

...

It's raining. It's been damp for too long! The paths are tedious, but at least the mud doesn't ride up the inside leg if I walk rurally. I was hoping to go to Knaresborough with Lola but I can't put her through wading up to the wrists or the hock as the rain pours off her... It's not 10am yet! 

Comments

Popular Posts