Kédange sur Canner.

It rained so heavily all day and I had no means of escape. The way was probably quite beautiful, but I had no shelter from the deluge. Once I finally found the bed, and between Anne-Marie and myself made it as warm as possible, I didn't leave it until about six when I went to find something warm to eat! It won't be a late night I'm sure that once I've eaten I'm over and out. Just one more day left until Metz and this stupidity is over.

During the walk today I felt alert and focused, even in the intense bursts, and I knew I'd find nothing open in this area of rural Lorraine just focused on reaching Kédange Sur Canner.

However I've suddenly got a lot of strange mucus building up in my left nostril which, once blown, is intensely sticky and a little brown not green. It's not continual so it's probably nothing: my head's probably caving in!

Hasty kebab and speedy march back up the Rue to No. 5. There is a warm bed and a book to read for a while.

Nothing much to say about France so far, except the first night is gratis. In the morning blue skies all the way down into Metz!

Comments

Popular Posts