Etapa 12. Muy frío

A huge bed last night, with plenty of layers, and I didn't arise for an evening meal. Now I'm waiting for the Hostal to open its doors. It's a little after seven and I think I can hear folks stirring next to the door into the cafeteria? School buses head off and I must wait patiently. It's another cold morning and I made one mistake when I didn't put my boots in a position to dry: so they're a little damp.

No it doesn't open until a quarter to eight: enough time to realise my boots are quite damp. Oh well. My fault. I was tired last night, so stayed in bed once they showed me to my room, but I forgot to deal with my boots. The damp is always the case when I'm sweating, walking through puddles and gore-tex is doing it's worst! Now I'm preparing to carry on a 8:30am. I've a choice of two ways: one misses out a few roads and a town and is 15kilometres, the other offers cafés etc!

Missing out the towns and staying rural this morning!

"Is it?" Not "are you"? As I'm a flesh and blood personality, and not just a number on a screen - whenever I speak to the DWP or LCC I get this question, I am clearly "you"!

Comments

Popular Posts