A dip in form.

Another day where I just can't get into any aspect of it. Keep turning the cheek he says, but now being raw and nervy is the consequence. Take a deep breath and realise that there ain't any answer here worth any effort. The other Way is the only way and it is my only true purpose. More deep breaths as I've obstacles to overcome still. I had to cancel a doctor's appointment for this delivery, which again hasn't shown. And UPS are definitely making this experience pretty much zero. It would be infinitely better if I don't let the situation get to me - I've literally no control over their mistakes. But any it did give me the opportunity to clean the flat, pack away the microwave my mother wants and work out how to hang curtains! So it was actually a day and a half getting a very "homely" skill. A great idea came to me while I was having an early morning kip - I'd sprung awake at a little after 4 - to interweave two separate pairs of curtains to make one extra thick and very much darker affair in my bedroom. I'd almost completed the job when I noticed the original pair I bought the day I moved in, in 2015, have become a little brittle at the top. At first I took the detritus to be a bit of paper I had torn up and left on the window sill, but on closer inspection it's some fabric which was used around the metal rings. Perhaps the fabric will go too, but until it does I've just made a hell of a difference to the light and noise hitting that room.

Is everyone and everything so mindless all the time? And am I actually trying to return to the unreal experiences I had in the passed? Time has moved on, I've moved on. Has anyone else a chance of moving on. Oh, it's a dip in SSRI! I ran out of Sertraline over the last bank holiday so had to wait until I could get more. The gap of five days was too much. The mind was ruminating since Sunday, when I took my dosage, 100mg, the GPs recommend 6 months before cessation and four months is so obviously too short. There is no forgiveness in my today, oh the humanity!

Comments

Popular Posts