Thirty.

Have the young been removed from the earth they walk upon? Has a pair of headphones, a mobile device and sunglasses hidden the real world in bytes? For me a mobile phone is a modern Swiss army knife with each potential app a means to some goal which my Victorinox ist redundant. Just now I stopped for lunch: avocado, lentils, Langres cheese, pain complete and sheep milk yogurt for which said knife became quite useful. Currently I am back on the route, and I must acknowledge I'm not sure if it's entirely the right way (my head still at that crooked angle), as I'm using this thing for what it is best for: writing, maps and photography, and for keeping in touch with Mutti too (it's easy to forget phones replaced the post before email and Messenger came along). Turning my gaze away from this thing is the best thing when I should watch the stones my feet are treading on.

Comments

Popular Posts