A Curry is time traveling.

Curry dreams and other after effects. The strangest epic nightmare. And now the bodily consequences of a very hot Naga spiced mutton dish. By eck, they definitely like their curried delicacies very hot. The last time I had a curry quite so extreme was from Ali Raj in the 90s. The dream was a saga of getting home, which I finally managed as I woke sweating and desperate to hit the porcelain. Marcel Proust was the only way out of the dream.
Bus, café, runaway bus, crashing through a barrier of a building(Victorian Infirmary) into an Egyptian/Sumerian ruin next to a river. Sideways sliding towards the Nile/Euphrates/Ganges/Indes, where it came to rest at the beginning of human recorded history. I was unscaithed but was lost in time having to return to the current over so many hurdles. In the end I'd been interviewed by the "east European" police as a witness to the original runaway bus, put back on the correct path (thinking there were simply too many routes to follow to ever reach the present or sanity) through the cavernous building I'd first descended into a sunny grassbanked Riverside (Vltava, Prague) near Vinohrady and beside Vysehrad where I was sought out to be taken to a national library and forced to read an answer to the universal question: why? In Proust he pointed the way. Once vanished I had to give all I owned, including money(€80), clothing and violence (as I beat the three conseiged men to an inch of their lives while climbing up a many limbed tree) and then we all laughed at each other because this maze was almost escaped from. Floating from the library, as nature intended me, I passed back into the heart of this east European city (Prague-ish) and back into the bed, from which I had descended, in this overcrowded hostel. Popping back into the small single bed in my mum's home just in time to lose control of my bowels ... As I am just about to now! So I must read Proust and travel back to the beginning of recorded history, to discover the absolute truth, but only after I've used the crapper.

Comments

Popular Posts